The Utah Apartment Association (UAA) is a non-profit trade association dedicated to providing a common foundation for rental housing professionals and the various businesses that service the industry. Nearly one out of every three households in Utah rent their housing. There are over 175,000 rental units in Utah and tens of thousands of Utah families draw their livelihood from the multi-family housing industry.
UAA is the premier state organization representing multi-family builders, owners, developers, leasing consultants, service technicians and suppliers. We exist to promote professionalism, education, career development and proactive legislative efforts to benefits owners, investors, residents and association members.
- Support the industry in providing and maintaining quality, affordable apartment homes to the public.
- Provide public service to the community.
- Promote professionalism and ethical business practices in the apartment industry.
- Provide timely, quality and relevant educational offerings to the industry on apartment related issues.
- Offer social and networking opportunities to our members.
- Serve as the primary voice of the industry within the State of Utah by having a positive influence on the legislative and regulatory process at all levels.
Membership in the organization means that a member is committed to high professional standards and on-going training/education related to the industry. Our members intend to conduct business with the public in an honest and ethical manner.
Next: Our Staff