Regular membership is for all rental property owners and managers, regardless of size.
What You'll Receive
- Frequent educational opportunities. Every year the Utah Apartment Association (UAA) offers over 150 members only seminars on a variety of topics in Salt Lake City and Ogden.
- Networking opportunities. The meetings also offer an opportunity to meet and get to know other professionals in the industry and share information helpful in the daily operation of your rental property.
- Legislative representation. The UAA serves as a unified voice while advocating for the industry. We have a strong history of influencing legislation at the state and local levels.
- Access to legal Forms. The UAA provides over 20 forms that incorporate current Utah law. They are frequently updated and reviewed by legal counsel to protect your best interests. Everything from rental agreements to eviction notices. We've got you covered.
- Subscription to the Utah Apartment Journal. The association publishes a bi-monthly magazine filled with articles of interest. This “trade journal” keeps you informed about what is happening in the industry.
- Tenant screening services. UAA Members can use our tenant screening services. For $23 an applicant, the UAA will do credit and criminal background checks on to help you make an informed decision on each applicant.
- Access to our trade show and education conference. The association sponsors an annual trade show and education conference. Exhibitors include UAA vendor/supplier members who display the latest products and methods of delivering services.
- Access to our annual economic conference. Each year the UAA puts together the only real estate conference devoted solely to multi-family housing in Utah.
- Gain favorable presentation to residents. Membership in the UAA will help project to your residents a sense of higher professionalism and care. It gives owners a competitive advantage in attracting residents who want to rent only from professional and ethical owners.
Ready to get started? Get the knowledge and support you need to succeed in the multi-family industry. Join the UAA today!