Associate Members Committee
Below you will find a list of upcoming meetings. Info for participating on the committee, and any documents relevant to the actions and work of the committee.
Associate Members Committee Scope of Work
The purpose of the Associate Members Committee is to:
- Identify potential associate members
- Promote the value of the association to potential associate members
- Provide an opportunity for associate members to network
- Provide feedback on events, sponsorships, publications, classes and other topics to the UAA staff
- Make proposals to the board in order to ensure that the needs of associate members are met
- Fulfill other responsibilities as requested by the board
If you are interested in serving on our Associate Members Committee, please come to our next meeting (listed below) and email our committee liaisons, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, to be added to the committee roster for emails and meeting invitations.
2021 Meeting Schedule
Committee Meetings will be held quarterly at the discretion of the Committee - 2021 meetings have not been scheduled at this time.
June 18th, 2021 Associate Bowling Social Event - THANK YOU FOR COMING!
Fat Cats in Salt Lake City | 1 PM to 3 PM
Enjoy 2 hours of bowling, pizza, arcade games, and fun as we celebrate the rental housing industry and our valuable vendors who help us succeed.