Certified Apartment Supplier
Our 2021 CAS Course will begin in the Fall of 2021. The first class will be held on Tuesday, August 24, 2021.
We are excited to offer a Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Program to our members as part of our affiliation with the National Apartment Association!
CAS Program Consists of Six Courses
- Industry Essentials*
- Financial Management*
- Risk Management*
- Legal Responsibilities*
- The Resident Experience*
- Supplier Success
The Supplier Success class is a CAS Student only class that focuses on:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry;
- Learn the role industry associations play in improving multi-housing quality and professionalism;
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations;
- Learn how relationships and participation in associations builds industry strength and lines of business
- Define various types of multi-family housing;
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success;
- Identify decision makers;
- Review property and company organizational charts;
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an on-site community;
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities;
- Learn ways to position products/services based upon the goals of an apartment community;
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other participants.