The UAA education committee is a group of volunteers responsible for the education the UAA offers. This includes good landlord classes, trade show education, and informing the industry as a whole. They review, organize, and help plan those classes that are taught.
Below you will find a list of upcoming meetings. Info for participating on the committee, and any documents relevant to the actions and work of the committee.
Education Committee Scope of Work
The purpose of the Education Committee is to:
- Assist the UAA staff in selecting topics, finding instructors, and organizing UAA classes
- Promote the Education programs of the association
- Report to the Board on the association’s educational efforts
- Assist in the creation and publication of education materials as assigned by the board
- Fulfull other responsibilities as requested by the board
If you are interested in serving on our Education Committee, please come to our next meeting (listed below) and email our committee liaison, email@example.com, to be added to the committee roster for emails and meeting invitations.
2021 Meeting Schedule
Committee Meetings will be held the 4th Wednesday of each month at 10:30 AM.
NEXT MEETING: August 25th, 2021 10:30 AM - Virtual Meeting via Zoom Meetings
Meeting ID: 862 4068 9017 Passcode: EDUCATE21
Previous Meeting Documents
June 23rd Meeting Documents:
May 26th Meeting Documents:
April 28th Meeting Documents:
March 24th Meeting Documents:
- Online Good Landlord Classes
- UPRO - Utah Professional Rental Operator Courses
- CAM Course - Certified Apartment Manager
- CAS Course - Certified Apartment Supplier
- CPO Classes - Certified Pool Operator Classes