We are excited to offer a Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) Program to our members as part of our affiliation with the National Apartment Association!
CAS Program Consists of Six Courses
- Industry Essentials*
- Financial Management*
- Risk Management*
- Legal Responsibilities*
- The Resident Experience*
- Supplier Success
*The first 5 classes are taken along with our CAM Course students enrolled to earn their Certified Apartment Manager credentials.
The Supplier Success class is a CAS Student only class that focuses on:
- Understand how economic conditions have impacted the apartment industry;
- Learn the role industry associations play in improving multi-housing quality and professionalism;
- Understand the inner structure of the apartment associations;
- Learn how relationships and participation in associations builds industry strength and lines of business
- Define various types of multi-family housing;
- Recognize measurements of a property’s success;
- Identify decision makers;
- Review property and company organizational charts;
- Review timing, resources, and daily operations of an on-site community;
- Recognize business resources to maximize selling opportunities;
- Learn ways to position products/services based upon the goals of an apartment community;
- Begin relationship building opportunities with other participants.
We look forward to having you in our CAS Course and helping you take that next step in advancing your career and positioning yourselves to best meet your clients needs in the rental housing industry.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Stephanie, our education coordinator, at email@example.com or 801-487-5619.