Government Affairs Committee
The UAA Government Affairs Committee is a group of volunteers who plan and organize the UAA's legislative and government affairs efforts.
Below you will find a list of upcoming meetings. Info for participating on the committee, and any documents relevant to the actions and work of the committee.
Government Affairs Committee Scope of Work
The purpose of the Government Affairs Committee is to:
- Work to ensure that the Political Action Committee fund has sufficient resources to fulfill the needs
- Plan and propose PAC fundraiser events to the UAA board in conjunction with the Events Committee
- Work with the UAA staff to identify Government Affairs priorities
- Attend political events, hearings, rallies, protests and other public occasions on behalf of the rental housing industry
- Collect and provide feedback to the UAA staff on Government Affairs issues that need to be addressed
2021 Meeting Schedule
Committee Meetings will be held every Wednesday at 11 AM during the Legislative Session. Following the close of the session, meetings will be held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 11 AM.
NEXT MEETING: October 20th, 2021 11:00 AM - Virtual Meeting via Zoom Meetings
Meeting ID: 865 4961 4174
Previous Meeting Documents
September 8th Meeting Documents:
August 11th Meeting Documents:
June 9th Meeting Documents:
May 12th Meeting Documents:
March 10th Meeting Documents:
March 3rd Meeting Documents:
February 24th Meeting Documents:
February 10th Meeting Documents:
February 3rd Meeting Documents:
January 27th Meeting Documents:
January 20th Meeting Documents:
January 6th Meeting Documents:
July 14th, 2021 P.A.C. Fundraiser Golf Tournament
Talon's Cove Golf Club | Shot Gun Start at 7:30 AM
This event will support our Political Action Committee in their efforts to continue protecting your rights and battling unfair legislation - 2020 was a rough year and it looks like it will be an uphill battle for the foreseeable future.
Want to Donate to the PAC but you don't Golf?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will be happy to help!