The UAA membership committee is a group of volunteers who help develop membership growth and networking.
Below you will find a list of upcoming meetings. Info for participating on the committee, and any documents relevant to the actions and work of the committee.
Membership Committee Scope of Work
The purpose of the Membership Committee is to:
- Identify potential members of the association
- Promote the association to potential members
- Assist other UAA members to help grow the organization
- Help research and plan Membership Drives, propose them to the Board, and implement them
- Assist the Events Committee by manning check in tables at various events
- Fulfill other responsibilities as requested by the board
If you are interested in serving on our Membership Committee, please come to our next meeting (listed below) and email our committee liaison, email@example.com, to be added to the committee roster for emails and meeting invitations.
2021 Meeting Schedule
Committee Meetings will be held the 4th Wednesday of each month at 11:30 AM once meetings for this committee resume - no 2021 meetings have been scheduled at this time.