The Utah Apartment Association is excited to begin offering the NAA National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) Designation online. Leasing professionals are the first people prospective residents meet, and often their only gauge of the property staff. This course is designed to teach these professionals skills to help them become top producers.
The NALP online curriculum covers the following materials:
• Using Technology to Generate Traffic
• Reputation Monitoring and Management
• Daily Inspection of Leasing Center, Tour Route, Model and Vacant Apartment
• Relationship-Building while Shopping the Competition
• Application of Fair Housing Laws
• Proper Screening of a Prospective Resident's Qualifications
• Ability to Review Lease with New Resident
• Application of the Relationship Sales Process
• Managing Objections
• Managing the Move-In Process
• Work with the Team to Manage Resident Issues and Maintenance Requests
• Building Relationships with Residents and a Sense of Community
• Securing and Processing Lease Renewals
• Conducting a Market Survey and Drawing Conclusions
Earning NALP, your first industry credential, signals to your employer your commitment to a career in residential property management. The information taught in these classes also increases your productivity and value at your property, ensuring that your success pays off for everybody – including the residents, owners, managers, other team members and most of for you!
For more information on how to enroll in these online courses, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.