Yesterday the UAA successfully raised more than $15,000 for our the UAA PAC at our annual Reverse Trade Show & Business to Business exchange, which gave an opportunity for vendors to meet one on one with property managers and executives to showcase their products and services.
The amount of money raised from this event is astounding and has broken all previous records. However, we still have quite a ways to go to get the $100,000 goal for 2016. And we need that money now more than ever to insure that your business is protected against laws which would either intentionally or unintentionally hurt it at the local and state level.
One way you can help is to donate directly to the UAA PAC, either by sending a check or making a donation when you pay your dues.
You should also consider attending the UAA Government Affairs Committee fundraiser from 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM on October 12th at TopGolf in Midvale. Topgolf is a new premier golf entertainment complex where the competition of sport meets your favorite local hangout. You can challenge your friends and family to addictive point-scoring golf games that anyone from the hopeful pro golfer to your neighbor’s 7-year-old kid can play year-round. Just picture a 240-yard outfield with dartboard-like targets in the ground. The closer to the center or “bull’s-eye” you get and the farther out you hit your microchipped balls, the more points you receive. Score even bigger with Topgolf’s extensive food and beverage menu that is sure to impress even the pickiest foodies. It’s not golf – it’s Topgolf.
The event will includes presentations from elected officials and lobbyists on the issues and the purpose and importance of the UAAPAC.
The schedule will be:
- 10:00 AM Networking
- 10:30 AM – Noon Speakers and Presentation
- Noon Lunch
- Noon – 3:00 PM TopGolf
- Single attendee $125
- Director’s Circle $500 (Includes 2 attendees)
- Executive’s Circle $1,000 (Includes 3 Attendees)
- Learn more about pressing issues and how the UAA Government Affairs Committee and the UAAPAC protect your industry
- Lunch for all attendees
- Up to 3 Hours of TOPGOLF, a team game even non-golfers can get into, at new state of the art facility
- Life time membership at “Top Golf” for all attendees
- Bottomless soda, water, and ice tea all afternoon
- A great opportunity to learn, eat, network, and socialize